NYS Executive Branch Grievance Forms

The following documents are to be used when filing either Contract/Non-Contract or Out-of-Title Grievances. Please make sure that you contact your Local President or CSEA Labor Relations Specialist when filing a grievance.

NYS Executive Branch Grievance Form  (used for filing contract and non-contract grievances)

Out-of-Title Work Grievance Form (used for filing Article 24 grievances alleging work being performed that is outside the employee’s current job specifications)

Article 33 Discipline Appeal Form

Article 33.5 T & A Appeal Form

CSEA/State Disciplinary Settlement Form