Get My Member ID
Contact Us

NYS Executive Branch Grievance Forms

The following documents are to be used when filing either Contract/Non-Contract or Out-of-Title Grievances. Please make sure that you contact your Local President or CSEA Labor Relations Specialist when filing a grievance.

NYS Executive Branch Grievance-Form (used for filing contract and non-contract grievances)
Out of title work grievance form (used for filing Article 24 grievances alleging work being performed that is outside the employee’s current job specifications)
Article 33 Discipline Appeal Form
Article 33.5 Time & Attendance Appeal Form