Get My Member ID
Contact Us

Report a Safety Issue or Concern to CSEA

Reporting a safety issue is the first step to correct your problem. You should always report a safety concern directly with your local leadership. You can also report a concern online with your OSH Specialist.

File a safety concern with your OSH Specialist

The concern may be reported confidentially upon request.

If you are in IMMINENT DANGER (a situation that will cause death or serious physical harm) notify your local leadership immediately and contact your OSH Specialist. If you are unable to get immediate assistance you can report the hazard to the nearest DOL/PESH office as an imminent danger complaint and they will prioritize it over all program activities.