This members only test prep workshop is being offered to help you prepare for the Jan. 7, 2017, New York State Administrative Aide/Agency Program Aide exam.
The CSEA WORK Institute will be offering workshops to CSEA members covering every topic on this exam in all CSEA regions.
The following topics will be covered:
• General Test Taking Tips and Strategies
• Understanding and Interpreting Written Material
• Preparing Written Material
• Understanding and Interpreting Tabular Material (PLEASE BRING A CALCULATOR)
• Evaluating Conclusions in the Light of Known Facts
Dec. 13 & 14: CSEA Southern Region Office, Beacon
Seating is limited, so sign up now by visiting csealearningcenter.org/learncenter/wregistertest.cfm.
If you can’t attend on these dates, our online workshop is available 24 hours a day from any computer and covers all topics on these exams.
Check out a free demo at csealearningcenter.org.
For more information, contact the CSEA WORK Institute at 866-478-5548.