Membership ID and Replacement Card

If you don’t know your CSEA ID, please verify some information to assist us. You will then be able to view/print your membership card. Please enter the following as it appears on your latest pay stub.

If you are a State employee paid through the Office of the State Comptroller PayServ Payroll System, please use the last 4 digits of your NYS employee ID (which starts with the letter 'N').

If you are a family child care provider member of VOICE/CSEA Local 100A or CCPT/CSEA Local 100B, use the last 4 digits of your registration, license, or enrolled provider number.

If you are having difficulty, please contact CSEA's membership department at 1-800-342-4146 for assistance.

Last 4 SSN
Last 4 NYS Employee ID*

First Name*

Last Name*

Home Zip Code*